Thursday, July 3, 2008

Anak

I've been listening to some OPM hits as of late, out of sheer boredom or just rediscovering other classics. If you don't know what OPM is, it's Original Pilipino Music and mostly consists of a lot of old tracks. I remember listening to one of them by Freddie Aguilar and it always managed to stay in the back of my mind until now when I heard a rendition of it this week.

I decided to rush in a transcription of this song before I forgot about it. I recorded it with my transducer and hooked up straight to my computer after a hearty helping of sushi with the splendid gf.

(Audio File found on the Right Side)

I added a bit of reverb and cancelled the faint background noise that resulted in a clear even tone. I put a picture of the setup below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that uke is mad sexy. whoever gave it to you must be splendid.