Saturday, July 12, 2008

Songs on Four Strings - New Songs in Progress

I decided that I want to create a slew of tracks before the summer is done and call the track list: "Songs on Four Strings"

So right now I've got one piece under the wraps until I have it all pieced together but another is currently being toyed around with in sound editing software with by a forum member on Ukulele Underground. Big thanks to Tom for that one.

I've uploaded the song "Goodbye Summer" (an unedited copy which I've produced until Tom gets back to me) on the music player to the right side of this blog where all the of newest songs will be listed as they come.

As for "Goodbye Summer", I'm planning to add several backtracks that go along with the melody to create a bigger "wow" effect that can accompany a ukulele. Might include a piano and/or a violin line to support the song but I'll have to wait and see what I can come up with.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're giving jake shimmybackgoroo a run for his money. his stuff is "low par" in comparison.